This team works with Tribal communities to establish trust and facilitate knowledge sharing. They will provide information on current drought conditions, outlooks, and resources for community adaptation.
- Hold frequent webinars to keep Tribal groups informed on current conditions and best practices
- Seek funding to help support climate change mitigation efforts on Tribal lands
- Andrew Sweetman (Pueblo of Santa Ana)
- Dave DuBois (New Mexico State Climatologist)
- Arielle Quintana (Quivira Coalition)
- Helena Deswood (Southwest Climate Hub)